Buyers SnowDogg EX80 Snow Plow
Our product experts can help you find the best plow for your vehicle! Email us: email@example.com or call 1-800-665-6126 today.
- Corrosion-resistant 304 stainless steel moldboard with 1/2 in. cutting edge.
- Laser-cut 1/4 in. steel ribs, and a full length 2 in. cross tube, let you power through heavy, wet snow and ice.
- 40° of smooth moldboard tripping action helps protect your equipment and yourself.
- Fleet interchangeability with HD, EX, CM, and XP Series plows using the SnowDogg Dual Foot Pedal Quick Mount.
- Clear with speed and agility using the 70º attack angle and 1-1/2 inch angle cylinders.
- Rely on the 2 HP power/hydraulic unit with full size SAE standard cartridge valves, 3/8 in. rubber hoses, and integral valve manifold, or opt to use your truck’s central hydraulics.
- Get the value you deserve with standard cast shoes, digital pistol-grip controller, snow deflector, and blade guides.
- Stack snow high with standard heavy duty 2 in. lift cylinder and Grade 43 lift chain.
- Cut through the dark with powerful dual-beam halogen plow lights with secure double post mounts.
- Take on any storm with a corrosion-resistant 304 stainless steel moldboard backed with nine 1/4 in. laser-cut ribs. With a full length 2 in. cross tube and heavy duty bottom channel, the EX80 protects vital connection points by spreading load impact evenly. The plow’s aggressive 70º attack angle thrashes through snow and ice with excellent scraping, rolling, and throwing action. The EX80 comes equipped with a 1/2 in. cutting edge to save the plow blade from wear and tear. Steel components are primed and powder-coated on site to provide maximum process control and the highest quality.
- Four stress-optimized trip springs provide 40º of full moldboard trip action to help protect your equipment from hidden curbs or rocks. The EX80 has a heavy duty lift arm, cylinder, and chain that let you stack high. The plow's oversize angle cylinders ensure you get maximum holding force for a chatter-free operation.
- Buyers Products sets the standard for what you should expect from your plow company. The plow's integrated 2HP DC-powered hydraulic unit comes equipped with SAE standard cartridge valves and hefty 3/8-inch rubber hoses. A poly snow deflector, wire reinforced blade guides, gloves-on in-cab controller, dual-beam halogen plow lights, and cast plow shoes all come standard on every EX plow. Plus, the EX features fleet interchangeability with other EX, HD, TE, CM, and XP Series plows using the SnowDogg Dual Foot Pedal Quick Mount. Just align your truck, actuate the pedals, raise the jack, and attach lock pins and electrical plugs.
- You can also add an additional 12 in. to your plow to cut down your time per job, serve customers quickly, and maximize your fleet capacity. When the wings are extended, the integrated torsion locks ensure they remain a stiff extension of your plow. For easy transport between jobs, the stowable wings can be rotated behind the plow with a pull of a pin -- no lifting required. The shear attachment pin is a safeguard designed to break upon stressful impact to protect your plow and wings from expensive damage.
Product Common Use: 3/4 Ton Trucks with Plow Prep, 1 Ton Trucks (and up), Medium Duty Trucks (Ford® Super Duty®/Chevy® HD/GM® HD)