Buyers SnowDogg MD75 Snow Plow
Our product experts can help you find the best plow for your vehicle!Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Email us:Â email@example.comÂ or callÂ 1-800-665-6126Â today.
- The power you need in a package optimized for your light duty truck, 1/2 ton truck, or SUV.
- Laser-cut steel ribs and a full length 1-3/8 in. cross tube let you power through heavy, wet snow and ice.
- Start fast, finish easy with SnowDogg's Dual Foot Pedal Quick Mount.
- 40Â° of smooth moldboard tripping action helps protect your equipment and yourself.
- Corrosion-resistant 304 stainless steel moldboard with standard 3/8 inch cutting edge is an investment that lasts.
- Stack snow high with standard heavy duty lift cylinder and Grade 43 lift chain.
- Get the value you deserve with standard cast shoes, digital in-cab controller, snow deflector, and blade guides.
- Clear with speed and agility using the 70Âº attack angle and 1-1/2 in. angle cylinders.
- Cut through the dark with powerful dual-beam halogen plow lights with secure double post mounts.
- Reliable 2HP power unit, SAE standard cartridge valves, and oversize 3/8 inch rubber hose.
- The 75 in. wide 304 stainless steel moldboard is backed by six ribs. A full length 1-3/8 in. cross tube provides maximum strength and stability across the entire plow blade. The plowâ€™s aggressive 70Âº attack angle thrashes through snow and ice with excellent scraping, rolling, and throwing action. The MD75 comes with a 3/8 in. cutting edge to save the plow blade from wear and tear, and steel components are primed and powder-coated on site to provide maximum process control and the highest quality.
- Two stress-optimized trip springs provide 40Âº of full moldboard trip action to help protect your equipment from hidden curbs or rocks. The MD75 can stack snow high with a standard heavy duty lift-cylinder and heavy gauge chain and lift arm with 35Âº travel for powerful snow stacking. The strong and agile angle cylinders give the driver a quick and responsive plowing experience.
- Buyers Products sets the standard for what you should expect from your plow company. The plow's integrated 2HP DC- powered hydraulic unit comes equipped with SAE standard cartridge valves and hefty 3/8-inch rubber hoses. A poly snow deflector, wire reinforced blade guides, gloves-on in-cab controller, dual-beam halogen plow lights, and cast plow shoes all come standard on every MD plow. Plus, the MD Series can be on and off your truck quickly with the SnowDogg Dual Foot Pedal Quick Mount. Just align your truck, actuate the pedals, raise the jack, and attach lock pins and electrical plugs.
Product Common Use:Â Light Duty Trucks, 1/2 Ton Trucks, SUVs